Tuesday, October 17, 2006

BIGOT OF THE WEEK


Who: Kim Jong Il, Great Leader of North Korea

Why
: For hating on his own peeps and sending them off to gulags to die in sweatboxes if they're not into his hair and shit. I'm serious. I read this amazing book called The Aquariums of Pyongyang and it changed my life. I dressed up as Lil' Kim Jong three years ago for Halloween and no one had a clue who I was (sadly, no pictures were taken either). Now he's dropping bombs like he just ate Indian food so I might have to rock the costume yet again. Yay or nay?

2 comments:

diana said...

I say yes just so you can document the moment.

And a columnist for the Daily Northwestern this quarter might be your soul mate:
http://www.dailynorthwestern.com/media/storage/paper853/news/2006/10/12/Forum/Kim-Jong.Il.Way.Funnier.Than.Foley-2346660.shtml?norewrite200610171839&sourcedomain=www.dailynorthwestern.com

diana said...

I don't think the link went through. Just go to dailynorthwestern.com and search "kim jong"