Tuesday, October 17, 2006

BIGGEST GOSSIP EVER: BK GIRLS GONE WILD

This Saturday, a group of Brooklyn kids (and I do mean kids cuz they were like, 20) partied at my usual DJ spot. So the hostess comes over and asks me to play the dancehall song du jour, Tony Matterhorn's Dutty Wine. Now I'm expecting some serious dutty wining, a dance where you "bend yuh back and lift ya head up," spin your head like a helicopter and shake your ass.

So I look over and instead of the traditional dutty wine, this big black girl in a low cut dress is completely bent over and just shaking her ass for a dude who is grinding up on her. So after a few minutes, she comes up for air and her tig ol' bitties are COMPLETELY HANGING OUT OF HER DRESS. FOR LIKE, FIVE MINUTES. My friends Craig and Celeste were like, "Oh my god!" and then five minutes later we looked over and she was still rockin' double nips. I love my job.

No comments: