Thursday, December 20, 2007

I CAN'T GET NO SLEEP

This song is MAJOR. It's also more than 10 years old but I just listened to six mixes of it like, six times each and I still can't get no sleep.

Faithless - Insomnia (radio edit)


If you're in town next week, come stay up with me as I DJ every night of the week!

Monday, December 24 (xmas eve!) - The Cock, upstairs
Tuesday - CHRISTMAS DAY. CHINESE FOOD AND MOVIES!
Wednesday - Good Times @ Eastern Bloc
Thursday - Rentboy Party at Cock (basement)
Friday - backroom lounge, Kabin (2nd and 6th st.)
Saturday - backroom lounge, Kabin

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Totally love that track!

Hi, i've been watching your blog for awhile now...

i love reading it...

just thought i'd finally say "hi!"

Sparber said...

Thanks for sharing! Twerking hearts Canada.