Wednesday, February 11, 2009

A PRIMER IN THE MAJORNESS OF MY UPCOMING PARTIES

First up, Gant Johnson and I are teaming for the first time evs this Sunday to bring you an evening of disco hosted by the original disco queen Linda Simpson. We'll be rotating the First Choice and Gwen Guthrie and its Presidents Day on Monday which means no school, no work and no excuses.


Then I leave for a week Argentina and Jimmy is still god knows where, which is why the lovely boys of Slurp--Michael Magnan and Telfar--will be stepping in and throwing their legendary Slurp party in lieu of Good Times at Eastern Bloc for one Wednesday only.


And on Thursdays in March, I'm joining Formika's new Thursday club takeover up in Times Square called The Skinny. The skinny on the Skinny is DJs Nita, Johnny Dynell and Bill Coleman turn out the tunes downstairs while me and my weekly guest DJs party like its 1995 upstairs.

No comments: