Friday, November 12, 2010

IT'S SPARBIE BITCH


Nicki's debut album drops in the next week or so and though my hopes aren't too too high, I figured its about time to actually make a Nicki Minaj mixtape that is mixed together. These are most of my favorites from previous mixtapes.

It's Sparbie Bitch! (a Nicki Minaj mixtape) by Sparber

TRACKLIST:

Get It All (with Sean Garrett)

Getting Paid (DJ Orgasmic Mix)

Little Freak (with Usher)

Raining Men (with Rihanna)

Freaky Gurl (with Gucci Mane & Lil’ Kim)

I Get Crazy

Woohoo (with Christina Aguilera)

Your Love (Urban Noize Remix)

Itty Bitty Piggy

Letting Go (with Sean Kingston)

Beam Me Up Scotty

Miss Independent (with Ne-Yo)

Hold Yuh (with Gyptian)

My Chick Bad (with Ludacris)

Dopeman

Tambourine Freestyle

Get Your Money Up (with Keri Hilson)

Shaking it for Daddy (with Robin Thicke)

Whatchu Know Bout Me

I’m Comin

Single Ladies Freestyle

Two Sticks in My Bun (Sparber edit)

I Ain’t Thru (with Keyshia Cole)

1 comment:

Aaron said...

Hey. I love this mix. "Your Love" mixed with "Juicy Fruit" by Mtume is just funny.