Sunday, May 31, 2009

LETTERS FROM BRENDA DICKSON

Soap opera star Brenda Dickson, equally known for starring on the Young and the Restless as well as her glamazon fashion and beauty video Welcome to My Home, apparently spends her days googling around to posts about herself.

A few weeks after posting this genius parody of her video, I received the following email from Ms. Dickson in purple writing:

From: starlightbd@hotmail.com Subject: proscutiable fraud You I believe have notified by my atty. welcome to my home is my vido there is an f.b.i. warning on it. I am reselling i will press crimanal charges aginst you, take it down. there is a $250,000.00 fine

Brenda Dickson


At first, I was like, spam! What's up with Brenda's spelling and grammar? Then I was like, this video is her best shot at publicity since she did Hawaii jail time in 2007 for a civil contempt case brought by her ex-husband. Why wouldn't she love it?

Obviously she needs to talk to youtube and not me about this. But apparently, she has emailed (and faxed) other bloggers about the same issue. Brenda, you are a legend. Own it!






And of course, here's a photo of the stunning modern-day Ms. Dickson at age 60. Au naturel!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

damn Brendad Ickson!
She needs to lighten up