Wednesday, June 04, 2008

GOING POSTAL


I am very much over the the United States Postal Service right now. A) Stop raising the price of stamps! I do not have a wealth of one cent stamps nor the patience to wait in line to buy one cent stamps every other month when you raise the price.

And B) Peter Stuyvesant Post Office (which services most of the East Village) has a MAJOR delivery scam going on. For the fifth time this year, I received a package slip saying I wasn't home during delivery but can pick up my parcel at the post office tomorrow. AS IF! I'm 200 percent sure I was home and within earshot of my buzzer. Lazy mail lady doesn't wanna climb the stairs. Apparently I'm not the only person who has experienced this.

Let's protest the post office! Or come file a complaint with me tomorrow (since its IMPOSSIBLE to do online or on the phone). Fuck you USPS!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

did you know that the stamp with the liberty bell and the text "forever" on it can be used at any time no matter what the rate? I myself did not until someone just recently told me. as far as the delivery scam -- well, sorry, that does suck.