Saturday, February 02, 2008

ONE MONTH AND COUNTING

I've been Manhunt free for one month now and feel the need to boast about it since I never did get around to forming that support group I talked about a few months earlier.

Since getting clean, I've a) found an appreciation meeting new people in bars and clubs, especially without having seen naked pictures of them beforehand, b) spent more time on facebook, c) spent more time playing Scrabble online with moms in Florida, and d) stopped stalking people on my buddy list.

You could say that my facebook/scrabulous addiction is just as unhealthy, but I see it as more of a methadone to the junk that is Manhunt. Something always rubbed me the wrong way about their homepage coverboys too and their shit-eating grins. Thirty three days and counting!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jaded!

Anonymous said...

do you get a chip like they do at AA?

Anonymous said...

As a former drug addict, I'm very offended by this. I'm calling my sponsor so I can deal with this.

Anonymous said...

i guess that's why we don't fuck anymore.

Anonymous said...

Sadly, Scrabulous is no more. Sigh.

Eric Leven said...

I did the same thing and then Manhunt gave me some 3month free membership thing...bastards!

Anonymous said...

i am on day 2 of being manhunt free. josh, we can get through this together with the help of Dannii