Tuesday, October 30, 2012

SPARBER MIX #6 - TWERK ME GODDAMMIT


Though I haven't enjoyed very much new school hip hip beyond the well-produced Nicki Minaj mixtapes from a few years back (before she turned David Guetta clone on us), I've received so much love for my Pepper Labeija mix from last year that I went ahead and made another mixtape along the same lines. Nothing too obscure on here but if you care to share anything of note with me, please do.

Sparber Mix #6 - Twerk Me Goddammit

Tracklist:
Elements of Nicki - Sparber
Put It Down - Brandy ft. Chris Brown
Mercy (Sparber Edit) - Kanye West
Twerk - Lady
Werkin' Girls - Angel Haze
Pop That - French Montana Ft. Drake, Rick Ross & Lil Wayne
Gucci Gucci - Kreayshawn
A$$ - Rasheeda
Princess - Throne
Lotta Money - Diamond
What U Know - T.I.
Pay Yo Pussy Bill - Khia
Sweet Soca Music - Sugar Daddy ft. Sweet Brown
Rock The Boat - Aaliyah

2 comments:

Severe Autism said...

A good mix.

Keaton said...

Loved reading this thannk you