Thursday, March 10, 2011

TWERKING RADIO HAS ARRIVED


Twerking Radio has arrived! For the first episode of our new radio show, I invited over my good friend and DJ idol Will Automagic for beers and a music exchange, where we geeked out over our favorite remixes of Deee-Lite, Inner City, The Orb and more. You can download it for free and even subscribe over at the iTunes store HERE. Tracklist below:

Do It Again - Holy Ghost!
Chic Cheer - Chic
I Need You Tonight - Punkin Machine
Baby Can You Reach - Limelife
Bittersweet Lovin' (MAW 12" Mix) - Deee-Lite
I'll Be Here - Automagic ft. Nashom
It's You - ESP
Good Life (Jaques Da Booty Remix) - Inner City
Church Song - The Miracles Club
Pepper - Butthole Surfers
In the Cellar - Butthole Surfers
Come Together - Primal Scream
Little Fluffy Clouds (Pal Joey Mix) - The Orb
I Need Love - Hot Toddy
You Can't Hide - David Joseph
Over Like a Fat Rat - Fonda Rae

No comments: